Hello again everyone! Soooo sorry I haven't posted in over a year! That is the longest I have ever gone without posting, but I guess I'm just not very dedicated to it. Since I have been off my blog for this long, it has given me time to think of a solution...I've decided to leave my blog up, but not make anymore promises for posts all the time and only post when I decide to. I like my blog and all my followers, but I'm not a writer! I'm not any good at posting. Don't worry though, I will still be around every so often...you can't get rid of me that easily! ;)
So with that off my chest, let me tell you about all the recent stuff that has been going on in my life! First off, I turned SWEET 16 in August!! It was a great birthday! (: Also, I am now a junior, who is very nervous about becoming a SENIOR in the fall! There's so much to think about when you're a senior! I mean, its your LAST YEAR IN HIGH SCHOOL! You have to get senior pictures and high grades, decide what college to attend, think about your future, prepare for your LAST prom and graduation....then, on top of it all, you want to make sure you have memorable high school memories with your friends for the LAST time! I think being a senior is really going to be bittersweet for me....
But anyways, here are 8 other things that are new...
1. Today is my aunt and uncle's 5th Anniversary! I was in their wedding and remember it like it was yesterday(:
2. Got a Wii for Christmas! Hope everyone else's Christmas was HOLLY JOLLY as well! Haha (:
3. My little cousins are growing up too fast! I think I have pretty much heard each
of them say my name now. (:
4. I've been getting ready for my junior prom! Trying to find the perfect dress seems like its never an easy task though :/
5. Soooo excited about Titanic coming out in 3D next month! It's my favorite movie!(:
6. Considering trying new things. I would actually love to try beauty pageants, but my mom isn't really encouraging me to do it. Any suggestions of some new crafts I could try? I might make posts about my experiences afterwards.
7. This one goes along with #6. I want to try a new activity. I'm thinking about signing up for Zumba classes. What do you think?
8. Started playing Just Dance! Even though most people probably wouldn't say this, I think this one also goes along with #6 and #7 because Just Dance is new to me and wayyy out of my comfort zone! Haha I don't dance, but I'm trying this(:
Okay! So there you go! A super long updated post to read now that makes up for a year away from my blog! Hope you enjoyed it and I will be back to post with you later! (: