Sunday, November 4, 2012

Ways To Overcome Shyness/Tips and Tricks To Becoming More Outgoing

Hello out there in Blogger World! I was trying to think of something to post about and I suddenly had the perfect idea! I know there are alot of people that struggle with shyness out there, so I decided to make this post hopefully somewhat helpful to someone who has that problem! Shyness can be an awful feeling and I know this because I use to be REALLY shy. Then, when I started becoming more outgoing, it made me feel better, more confident and now sometimes I start talking too much! Haha!(: My wish is for everyone to have confidence in themselves! Not giving you a 100% satisfaction guarantee or anything, but I'm writing this post hoping it might change someone's life. (: Well, here's my tips and tricks that I myself used to overcome my shyness! Hope they help! (:

1. Pray about it. Ask God for confidence to talk to people.

2. Order for yourself when you eat at a restaurant

3. Compliment someone, even people you don't know. It could be in a restaurant, store, church, school, work, ect.  I'm constantly finding myself complimenting someone on something all the time! Lol(:

4. Don't let unkind people bring you down. If they don't have anything nice to say, then just ignore them and don't listen to them. Remember that God made you special and that he has an amazing plan for everyone.

5. Talk to people! Just because you don't know them, doesn't mean you can't talk to them. There has been many times that I have started conversations with people in the grocery store. If you don't feel comfortable doing that, why not instead (if you like kids, as I do) wave/friendly smile/say "Hi" to the kids you see out and about. In my opinion, kids are always so cute, that I can't help but giving them compliments!(:

6. Again if you love kids, like I do, why don't you start working with/teaching kids at your church or something? I think thats what made me more outgoing because I noticed how much more talkative I've been since I started working in the church nursery with the Kindergarten kids. It made me realize that if I can talk to them, I can talk to other people as well!

That's all I have for now, but I'm sure I will think of more things after I post this. Haha(: So I hope posting this will help someone. God bless!

No comments: